20080826

A few things...

1. There are quite a few links down on amandabarrett.net, particularly in the video section and text section. Trying to amend this as quickly as possible. Apparently had more riding on the old Rutgers server than I had thought...

2. JUXTAPOSED at Pharmaka Gallery opened the other week in LA and I'm happy to say project LUCID was part of the exhibition.










3. Betsey Bigg's Eleven Dreams in Red Hook is close to completion. I should have the website together this week for the launch. Come take the audio tour in Red Hook Saturdays in September!






4. The wall in the loft is gone and priming has commenced.











5. My phone has been found and my ipod is alive.



6. I now know how to make 3 dishes with eggplant.

No comments:

GO HERE--->>> amandabarrett.net